Japan is an island country in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies off the eastern coast of the Asian continent and stretches from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and the Philippine Sea in the south.
Population: 126.8 million (2017)
Currency: Japanese yen
Official Language: Japanese
Why to choose JAPAN
The greatest appeal of studying in Japan is its academic environment where one can study state-of-the-art technology and acquire the knowledge that enabled Japan’s phenomenal postwar economic growth. Whether it is electronics, Japanese literature, medicine or international business administration, Japanese universities and other institutes of higher education can offer course studies or research programs of virtually any field. The ratio of students who go on to universities (undergraduate level) and junior colleges (regular courses) is also very high in Japan at 56.2% . This figure is indicative of the high standard of education in Japan. Many institutions of higher education, such as universities and junior colleges, are well equipped with fine research, computer, and library facilities and enable students to carry out their research in an excellent environment.
Nepalese student for study in Japan: Most students first enroll for Japanese Language course for 12 months to 15 months, once they will are competent in the language then they can enroll for academic study to different Japanese colleges or universities. Students who want to go Japan need to understand that first they will be studying Japanese Language course then after only main course of study.
You will soon discover that the education system in the US is a lot different from your home country. The US education system offers a kind of flexibility in terms of the courses that are offered, which enables you select your choice of subject from a variety of topics. You can now specialize in the area of your choice without having to take any unnecessary classes. You also have the flexibility to choose a class at any time during the academic year, since the some courses are offered multiple times during the academic year. The quarterly or semester system gives you a flexibility to complete your academic program at your own pace and take additional time on a research project if required. For instance, if you can complete the total number of courses required for you to graduate, you can finish up your master’s degree within a year. You can also spread out your course completion schedule in such a manner as to devote more time for research and complete your course in a couple of years.
Generally, a prospective student first enrolls in a Japanese language institution after arrival in Japan. In many cases, he or she studies Japanese and other related subjects at the language institution for between one and two years and then takes the entrance examination for a university. For this reason, the choice of the Japanese language institution is very important for the prospective student. There are two types of Japanese language institutions for foreign students who wish to go on to a Japanese university for either undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
1. Preparatory Japanese language courses for foreign students offered by private universities
- The preparatory Japanese language courses for foreign students offered by private universities are regular courses within the university curriculum as defined by the School Education Law. The objective of these courses is to offer preparatory education in the Japanese language, Japanese society and culture, and other necessary subjects to foreign students who wish to enter junior colleges or undergraduate or postgraduate programs at universities, either as students or researchers.
- Subjects taught include the Japanese language, Japanese society and culture, and other basic studies, which are usually taught in Japanese. There are, however, some schools that offer the courses in English. The residence status of students taking such special courses offered by private universities is "College Student."
- Preparatory Japanese language courses for foreign students are offered at 66 private universities and junior colleges. It is important for each foreign student to select the program best suited for him or her, taking into consideration the reasons for studying in Japan, field of study and future direction, i.e., what he or she intends to do after completing the preparatory course. Depending on the school, students who remain at the same university as the one offering the preparatory Japanese language courses may enjoy special benefits and procedures, such as waiver of the admissions selection process.
2. Japanese language institutions providing Japanese language courses to foreigners who come to Japan
- Foreigners who wish to study at universities or similar educational institutes in Japan may first consider entering a Japanese language institution providing Japanese language courses as a preparation prior to their undergraduate/graduate work. Types of such language institutions include senshu gakko (specialized training schools) or senmon gakko (vocational colleges), educational institutions categorized as kakushu gakko (various schools), and other establishments similar to kakushu gakko. If this is the case, prospective foreign students are advised to visit the official website of the Ministry of Justice below and confirm that the language school of their choice is a Japanese language institute that is officially designated by the Ministry of Justice and is listed in the Ministry's relevant announcement.
- Foreign students studying at such a designated Japanese language institute may enter Japan under the status of residence of "exchange student."
Best Reason to Learn Japanese
1. Japan has the 2nd largest economy in the world.
2. Knowing Japanese brings business opportunities.
3. Japanese is a gateway to other Asian languages & cultures.
4. Japanese-speakers are the Internet's 3rd largest language group.
5. The Japanese are innovators.
Choosing us means Reaching Safe
We claimed that we are professional agency for making your study abroad dream true. Since we are professionally accredited agents for reliable, accurate, comprehensive, recent, fresh information so send your inquiry for more information and processing for any country abroad.